When you have a mission critical application and only the best will do, choose Mil-C-5040H military-grade paracord. Our Natural White Mil-Spec paracord has a 7 strand nylon core and a 550 lb. minimum breaking strength. Each core strand is a twisted 3-ply strand. This cord is made in America by a certified U.S. Government contractor and is the same cord used by our military forces.
Certification emailed upon request
- MIL-C-5040H 750 Type IV M11606 Paracord
- Made by a Certified U.S. Government Contractor
- 750 lb. Minimum Tensile Strength
- 11 Inner 3-ply Core Strands
- 32 Strand Nylon Sheath
- 5 mm Diameter
- Certified U.S. Military Paracord
- Mildew and Rot Resistant
- Made in the USA
- Certificates available upon request
Please note that actual cord colors may vary from the sample photo. Click here for additional color information. Also, the manufacturing process results in a small percentage of spools with two separate lengths of cord. If your project requires a continuous length of cord, please let us know by email following checkout.