The Knotters Tool has the following features:
- This kit includes the following: (1) Jig Pro Shop Knotters Tool II - Stainless Steel, (1) 3 1/2" Type I Paracord Stitching Needle - Stainless Steel, (1) 3 1/2" Type II Paracord Stitching Needle - Stainless Steel and (1) 3 1/2" Type III Paracord Stitching Needle - Stainless Steel
- Made from billet aircraft aluminum with durable high luster anodized gunmetal gray finish
- Spring metal clip with precision etching
- Hole in one end for a keyring, keychain, or lanyard
- Diamond knurled to provide a positive grip
- Can be wrapped with paracord
- Perfect size at approximately 6 1/4" long x 9/16" diameter
- Hollow core approximately 3 9/16" long x 5/16" diameter - perfect for storing our 3 1/2" stitching needles
- Machined to a slightly rounded tip so it won't snag or fray cordages
This is the perfect tool for loosening and tightening knots in all types of rope and cord. It's also known as a marlin spike and works great for rigging and nautical purposes. It's a great, lightweight EDC item for your bug out bag that can double as a kubotan for self defense.
Please Note: The core of the Knotters Tool will accommodate a set of 3 different size lacing needles. It will not accommodate 2 or more of our Type III 550# lacing needles.